- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 500g frozen Broad Bean
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon fresh mint leaves
- Put frozen broad beans into a bowl, pour boiling water over and let stand for 5 minutes
- Peel the skin off the broad beans, discard skin
- Add all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process on high until blended smooth.
- Mixture will form into a ball.
- Serve with vegetables, pita bread, or pretzels.
1 Tbsp. sumac sprinkled over
¾ cup shelled pistachios